STANDING ORDERS – For Virtual 67th Annual General Meeting
1. Members shall keep their microphones muted and video cameras off for the duration of the meeting, except for when making contributions for the meeting.
2. A member shall use the “Raise Hand” function on the Zoom Platform, wait to be recognized by the Chairman before unmuting their microphone and identify themselves when addressing the Chairman.
3. A member shall only address the meeting when called upon by the Chairman to do so. When invited to make a contribution, click the microphone icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen to unmute your microphone. If you speak while your microphone is muted a notification will pop-up prompting you to unmute same.
4. All members are asked to keep their cell phones on silent mode, as the vibrate setting can also cause disruptions. If you must take urgent calls, please ensure that your microphone is muted.
5. All members are asked to utilize the chat box to share any issues they may be experiencing so that the team can troubleshoot during the session with minimal interruptions.
6. All members are reminded to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Please refrain from sharing any explicit, violent or inappropriate content.
7. Only one amendment shall be before the Meeting at the same time.
8. When a motion is withdrawn, any amendment to it falls.
9. The Chairman shall have the right to a “casting vote”.
10. If there is an equality of voting on an amendment and if the Chairman does not exercise his casting vote, the amendment is lost.
11. Provision shall be made for the protection by the Chairman from vilification (personal abuse).
12. No Shareholder shall impute improper motives against another.