We are here to help you reach your financial and lifestyle goals, and to support the communities that we live in.
The essential working rule of Agricola Credit Union is democratic ownership: every member has at least one share and one vote in the decision-making process.
All members, as a result, are equal owners, regardless of the number of shares they hold individually or the size of their respective deposits in the credit union. Members have the right to seek election to the board of directors as well as credit and supervisory committees.
Ready to join Agricola? Let's get started.
Do you qualify for membership?
- Any person employed with one of our affiliated companies.
- All other persons provided that they are recommended by a member of three (3) years in good standing.
Complete the application form
Gather your documents & visit any of our offices
- A copy of 2 forms of I.D. or one form of picture Id and birth certificate, Utility bill, Job letter, salary slip.
- $10.00 (non-refundable application processing fee (Adults) and Children)
Social at The 'Cola/Social Interaction for Adults & Children
- Annual Children Christmas Party
- Annual Health Fair
- Participation in National Lottery Control Board (NLCB) All Fours
- Art of African Head Wear & Body Wrap
- Art of Nail Care
- Braiding and Weaving of Hair Styles
Youth Summer Training Programme
- Summer Internship for Youths